Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comic Pages (cross-post)

Photobucket


So, first off, I want to say that I have no idea when or if I will be uploading more of these to the internet. This is a preview for that thing I've been working on. You know the one. These five pages were actually done last year for my project pitch, and there are definitely more than this sitting around on the sidelines. ;)

The reason I stopped on the one-shot before was because it just wasn't working out. It was out of context, not particularly well written (even when I first made it), and something about doing this as a weekly web series just didn't sit right with me. And though it's debatable whether or not THIS story is well-written, at least it's organized and plotted out to a final stage that I'm happy with. :)

Chainsmoke is a 3 part character-driven story about the misadventures of that skinny dude there, Ralph Spencer. Well... it's more than that, truthfully. But you'll have to wait and see. It contains a pretty wide gamut of content - horror, comedy, fantasy, cheesy science... Everything I love and hate is going into this as I work through as much of it as I can this year.

I hope that you guys will enjoy seeing a small portion of it while I finish working on my current project!

(Also cross-posted from my DA here )

3 comments:

Remmi Almeida said...

I really like the wit in the first five and last three panels of this, it's all very well done. I still don't get how you do all that with markers lol

Jonathan V Duncan said...

That series of frames blew me away. SO excellent.

Allison Bamcat said...

This is seriously incredible!!